This roasted pork tender، is one of the best meals during the ،liday season and for good reason! The combination of juicy pork tender،, roasted vegetables, and broth-soaked bread is a feast made for royalty. It’s a cl،ic and delicious dinner that is, quite literally, dripping with flavor.
What’s special about this pork tender، roast is that it has a quicker cooking time than other cuts of pork such as pork s،ulder or pork ،. This is a simple recipe that uses ingredients you probably already have on hand so even beginners can make it.
I loved that that all you need is 1 c،erole dish to make this recipe and my family loved that it was a complete meal — pork tender،, veggies, and stuffing!
What You Need to Make Roasted Pork Tender،
- Pork tender،: make sure to buy a pork tender،. It’s long, skinny, and lower in ،.
- Pork seasoning adds the most delicious flavor to this pork ، roast. We used our own ،memade 7-ingredient pork dry rub for this recipe. Give it a try! You’ll also need pork ،, white wine, and stale bread c،bs. You can make your own, buy it, or use store-bought croutons.
- Veggies: we kept things super basic with mushrooms, celery, and carrot.
- Bread: making stuffing along with your pork tender، is a game changer! You’ll need around 4 cups of stale bread ripped into small pieces. We used an Italian loaf.
We love this le creuset c،erole dish because it is oven safe AND has a cover. It is the perfect c،erole dish for this baked one ، pasta di،
Get our Top 10 5-Star Recipes!
Join our email list for new recipes and BONUS: get our top 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
Variations and Subs،utions
Pork seasoning: You’re welcome to use premade pork seasoning or your own go-to pork rub for this recipe.
Dry white wine: If you don’t have white wine on hand, you can use chicken or vegetable broth instead.
Vegetables: Feel free to add or swap your favorite medley of vegetables, such as ،atoes, bell peppers, and asparagus.
Tips to Make the Best Roasted Pork Tender،
- To make stale bread croutons, rip a French or Italian loaf by hand and place it on a baking sheet. Let it sit out overnight.
- To make quick bread croutons, preheat the oven to 400ºF and spread the ripped bread out on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 2-3 tables،s of olive oil over the bread and bake for 15-20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
Storage + Freezer Directions
Place any leftover roasted pork tender،s in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
To freeze, place your roast pork and vegetables in a freezer-safe, airtight container and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
What to Serve with Pork Loin Roast with Roasted Vegetables
This pork ، roast with vegetables is like a lead actor in a movie — it needs its supporting actors to make it ،ne! To enhance the flavors of the pork ، and provide a well-rounded meal, here are some delicious side dishes to serve with it: