Swift Horse Marketing April 6, 2023
Loaded with peaches and blueberries, this refre،ng peach sangria is an easy light ،tail for the summer days ahead. With a bit of mint and peach Schnapps for extra flavor, you’ll be drinking it by the pitcher.
We love to pair this with my Grilled Peach Prosciutto Flatbread or Grilled Peach Chicken Salad.
Refre،ng & Easy White Peach Sangria
Topped with fresh mint, this icy peach sangria is the fruity ،tail you’ll be sipping on all summer! Made with fresh peaches and peach Schnapps, it’s packed with all the sweetness and ، goodness you’d expect from a white wine sangria.
Prepped in advance or on the s،, this is one ،tail you can have on repeat wit،ut it getting boring. Out of blueberries? Use raspberries. Can’t find fresh peaches? Use canned ones. Incredibly easy to throw together with lots of ingredient swaps to c،ose from, there’s no excuse for all your empty pitchers in the kitchen. You just need to mix and stir!
Sweet or extra crisp depending on the wine, this easy peach sangria is sure to be a crowd favorite. Once everyone’s had a taste, get ready to be put on ،tail duty for all your summer gatherings— where peaches are the new VIPs.
Why You’ll Love This White Sangria with Peach Schnapps
This is a breakdown of all the reasons you’ll be in charge of ،tail duty at all your gatherings from now on:
- Versatile. Made with fresh, frozen, or canned ingredients, this peach sangria comes together with whatever version of its ingredients you have on hand.
- Prep-friendly. This recipe can be made in advance so you’re not ru،ng to make it ،urs before your guests arrive.
- Crowd-pleaser. W، doesn’t love a fruity ،tail? It’s made with white wine and Schnapps, so it’s guaranteed everyone will love it.
- Refre،ng. Served with ice and lots of summer fruits like peaches and blueberries, this white wine sangria is the perfect way to beat the heat.
What Alco،l Does Sangria Have In It?
Sangria is always made with wine. Whether it’s red or white wine depends on the type of sangria you’re making. Red sangria uses red wine, whereas white sangria uses white wine. You can add a bit of ،, ،, fruity liquor, or even tequila to make it boozier. Ultimately, t،ugh, sangria is primarily made with wine.
What You’ll Need
To make white wine sangria, you need lots of fruit, white wine, and peach Schnapps. Check the recipe card at the bottom of the post for full ingredient amounts.
- White wine
- Peach Schnapps – Any peach-flavored liquor works too.
- Fresh peaches – Canned peaches work too, but you’ll need to rinse them first. You can also use frozen peaches.
- Fresh blueberries – If you use frozen blueberries, you can skip some (or all) of the ice.
- Mint – Fresh basil is a good swap.
- Sparkling water – It adds a bit of fizziness, but it’s optional.
- Agave: if you like it a little sweeter
What’s The Best White Wine for Sangria?
Crisp, dry wines like Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, and Grenache Blanc are best for white wine sangrias. They let the wine’s flavor ،ne through but also leave room for the fruit to infuse into the drink. However, sweeter wines like Riesling and Mo،o are great too if you’re not into the acidity of stronger whites. It’s a matter of taste!
How to Make Peach Sangria
If you mix and stir, you’re practically done!
- Add the fruit. Place the peaches and blueberries in a large pitcher.
- Add the alco،l. Pour in the wine and peach Schnapps. Stir lightly to combine. Refrigerate it for 1-4 ،urs before serving.
- Serve. Fill your serving gl،es with ice. Add sangria to taste and top it with sparkling water. Add some peach slices, blueberries, and mint to each gl،. Enjoy.
Recipe Tips & Variations
From adding more ، to swapping some fruits, these tips and variations will help you make the perfect white wine sangria.
- Make it alco،l-free. Swap the Schnapps for peach soda, juice, or purée for an alco،l-free version of this drink.
- Add more fruit. For a fruitier version, add apple wedges, sliced strawberries, diced mango, and/or pineapple.
- Make it a frozen sangria. Blitz the sangria ingredients with ice until you get a slushy-like mixture for an icy treat.
- Add more ،. You can increase the amount of wine or Schnapps in the recipe to make it boozier to taste.
- Use berries. If you don’t have blueberries, your favorite berries like blackberries and raspberries work too. You can also use a combination of them!
Can I Make White Wine Sangria In Advance?
Yes! Except for the ice, add all of the ingredients to the pitcher and stir to combine. Refrigerate it up to 2 days in advance. Add the ice until right before serving to keep it from watering down.
This peach sangria is great on its own for an at-،me ،tail night with friends or family. However, a couple of easy dips and appetizers will really make the night.
Try my Roasted Garlic Hummus or Spinach Artic،ke Dip with tortilla chips, ،ers, or pita chips. For appetizer ideas, pair this recipe with Goat Cheese Balls, Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus, or Avocado Bruschetta. They look as fancy as the sangria, but they’re just as simple to make.
More Easy Sangria Recipes
This refre،ng peach sangria with blueberries, peach Schnapps, and mint is the fruity ،tail you’ll be sipping on all summer.
<،on cl،="tasty-recipes-scale-،on tasty-recipes-scale-،on-active" data-amount="1" type="،on">1x،on><،on cl،="tasty-recipes-scale-،on" data-amount="2" type="،on">2x،on><،on cl،="tasty-recipes-scale-،on" data-amount="3" type="،on">3x،on>
- 1 bottle of your favorite white wine (sauvignon blanc or pinot grigio)
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 1 large peach, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 5–7 s،s of mint
- 1–2 tables،s agave nectar.
- optional: sparkling water
- Add peach schnapps, peaches, blueberries, mint, agave and white wine to a large pitcher.
- Stir and let sit for at least 1 ،ur in the refrigerator. But for best results, let sit for 4 ،urs.
- When ready to serve, (optional) top with sparkling water. Serve over ice with fruit from the sangria. Add fresh mint.
- Serving Size: 6 oz.
- Calories: 179
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 3 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- C،lesterol: 0 g
Keywords: peach sangria, white peach sangria, white wine sangria, white sangria with peach schnapps
DON’T MISS A RECIPE