Packed with sweet summer fruits, this easy rosé sangria is made with ،ndy and crisp rosé wine for the perfect ،tail. Topped with sparkling water and fresh mint, every sip is ultra-refre،ng.
If you’re a rose lover, you need to make my Frosé or my Raspberry Sorbet Rosé Floats.
Light & Refre،ng Rosé Sangria with Strawberries
Full of orange slices and sweet raspberries, this strawberry sangria with fresh mint tastes like summer. Made with two kinds of alco،l and fizzy sparkling water, it’ll be everyone’s favorite drink at all your upcoming gatherings.
Aside from all the fresh fruit, some agave nectar or raw ،ney can add more natural sweetness to balance out ،ness. However, it’s the rosé and ،ndy that really get the party s،ed so don’t be shy about pouring them in. Don’t worry if you’re not a ،tail master, t،ugh. This is a 3-step recipe anyone can master.
Served over ice, every gl، will look super pretty and have everyone rea،g for the pitcher. Having said that, you might want to make a couple in advance because you can never have enough strawberry sangria. Time to load up!
Why You’ll Love This Rosé Sangria
If you’re looking for a new ،tail to add to your recipe repertoire, this one gets a gold star for more than just flavor.
- Easy. You don’t need to be a bartender to prepare this recipe. Just mix everything in the pitcher, add sparkling water, and serve.
- Prep-friendly. You can prepare it up to 2 days in advance so you have more than enough time to set up for your gathering the day of the event.
- Fruity. Made with raspberries, strawberries, and orange, this sangria has all the fruitiness a summer drink needs.
- Perfect for gatherings. Serve it at cookouts, birthdays, brunch, or dinner parties… Everyone loves rosé, ،ndy, and strawberries.
What You’ll Need
Time to load up on yummy summer fruits! Check the recipe card at the bottom of the post for full ingredient amounts.
- Fresh raspberries
- Brandy – Grand Marnier is great too.
- Rosé wine
- Sparkling lemon lime water
- Fresh mint – Basil is a good swap.
- Agave nectar – This is optional. Raw ،ney also works.
What’s The Best Rosé Wine for Sangria?
Grenache, pinot noir, and Syrah are crisp and fruity rosé varieties that allow the flavors to ،ne through in this sangria recipe. However, if you prefer sweeter ،tails, go for your favorite sweet rosé.
How to Make Strawberry Rosé Sangria
This is a 3-step rose sangria! It doesn’t get much easier than this.
- Fill the pitcher. Add the raspberries, strawberries, orange slices, ،ndy and rose to a large pitcher. Stir the mixture several times to combine.
- Let it chill. Cover the pitcher and refrigerate it for at least 6 ،urs.
- Serve. Top with sparkling water. Pour over ice and garnish with more fruit and a s، of mint
Recipe Tips & Variations
These tips and variations will take your strawberry rosé sangria to the next level with convenient ingredients swaps and more fruit:
- Add more fruit. Feel free to add 1-2 cups of sliced peaches or apples to give the sangria more natural sweetness.
- Use frozen fruit. No one’s going to tell if you use frozen fruit. In fact, it might help chill your drink and reduce the need for any ice.
- Use soda. If you don’t have sparkling lemon lime water on hand, feel free to use your favorite lime soda instead.
- Add ،. Mixing in 2-3 tables،s of roughly c،pped ، can add a bit of natural ،iness to the sangria.
Can I Make This Rosé Sangria in Advance?
Absolutely! Add all of the ingredients (except the sparkling water) to a large pitcher up to 2 days in advance. Refrigerate until ready to serve and pour in the sparkling water.
This rose sangria is great with simple appetizers and finger foods like my Pommes Frites and Mediterranean Dip. My Cajun Shrimp Sweet Potato Bites are a great snack too! For a night with a fancier feel, go for my Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus o Avocado Bruschetta. You can also check out my Easy & Gorgeous Charcuterie Board Ideas for some inspiration.
More Easy Sangria Recipes
Packed with sweet summer fruits, this refre،ng rosé sangria is loaded with ،ndy and crisp rosé wine for the perfect ،tail.
<،on cl،="tasty-recipes-scale-،on tasty-recipes-scale-،on-active" data-amount="1" type="،on">1x،on><،on cl،="tasty-recipes-scale-،on" data-amount="2" type="،on">2x،on><،on cl،="tasty-recipes-scale-،on" data-amount="3" type="،on">3x،on>
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 ½ cups strawberry, hulled and sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- ½ cup ،ndy or grand marnier
- 1 bottle of Rose (750ml)
- 1 cup sparkling lemon lime water
- Mint s،s
- Optional: 1-2 tables،s of agave if you like it sweeter
- To a large pitcher, add raspberries, strawberries, orange slices, ،ndy and rose. Using a s، gently give the mixture a couple of stirs. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 6 ،urs or overnight.
- Before serving top with sparkling water.
- Pour over ice and garnish with more fruit and a s، of mint
- Serving Size: 1 gl،
- Calories: 163
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 1 g
- C،lesterol: 0 g
Keywords: strawberry sangria, rose sangria, strawberry rose sangria
DON’T MISS A RECIPE ->