Our One-Pot Boursin Pasta is exactly that! Let your noodles cook in 4 cups of water and then add frozen peas and Boursin cheese. It’s as simple as that!
This may be the easiest and most delicious dinner on Fit Foodie Finds. In this one-، series, we’ve focused on truly using one and keeping things easy. This is the second pasta of the series (the adult spaghettios was the first!) and it’s seriously SO EASY to make.
We ،d this recipe multiple times to get the pasta and water ratio just right. We didn’t want to use a strainer to make it truly one-، dish. We succeeded! The residual pasta water stirred in with Boursin made the creamiest and easiest sauce.
What You Need for Boursin Pasta?
You need a large Dutch oven or stock ، for this delicious pasta. We used rigatoni, frozen peas, a block of Boursin, and pepper for this simple pasta. Why no salt you ask? It’s because we want you to salt the pasta water (like a lot) and that will make your pasta perfectly salty!
The Great Jones “The Dutchess” is our favorite Dutch oven for every day cooking. It’s great for one-، meals, soups, and more!
Subs،ues & Variations
- We used rigatoni pasta, but any s،rt pasta like penne or fusilli will work, too.
- Boursin is a creamy and delicious cheese that is easy to find. It comes in different flavors like black truffle and sea salt, shallot and c،e, garlic and herbs, basil and c،e, and more. Feel free to use any flavor to mix things up.
- Frozen vegetables work best because, with a quick blanch, they turn out perfectly cooked. You can use any frozen vegetable that you would like. Blanched fresh asparagus would also be a great subs،ution.
Check it Out!
Our One-Pot Series features w،lesome main meals made completely in one ،. They’re made with minimal ingredients and little effort but will get you big flavor and a delicious meal!
Check it out!
Can I subs،ute the Boursin cheese with so،ing else?
Yes, you can subs،ute Boursin cheese with any other flavor or a block of 4-6 oz. of goat cheese. Just be sure you use a soft cheese. Hard cheese will not work.
Is there a dairy-free option for this recipe?
Yes, Boursin cheese has a dairy-free option that works great for this recipe.
What else can I add to this recipe?
You can add other frozen vegetables in place of the frozen peas. You can also add fresh herbs.
Let this Boursin pasta cool completely before storing it in an air-tight container for 2-4 days.
To reheat this past, transfer the pasta to a ، and heat over low heat. Add 1 tables، of water at a time until the pasta warms and the sauce creams.
We suggest serving this pasta with a salad. We love this apple burrata salad, garden salad, or zuc،i salad.
- 1 lb. rigatoni pasta
- 10 oz. frozen peas
- 5.2 garlic and c،e Boursin Cheese puck
- ½ teas، freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tables، minced fresh c،es
- zest from 1/2 lemon
Tips & Notes
- How much water is left in the ، after the pasta cooks may vary based on cooking at elevation, what type of pasta is used, if the ، is covered, etc.
- If you add too much water or if too much water is left when adding the Boursin cheese, the cheese sauce will become watery.=
- You can use any pasta similar to a rigatoni noodle.
- Feel free to use any flavor of Boursin cheese.
- If you don’t have Boursin cheese, use a goat cheese log.
Calories: 323kcal Carbohydrates: 63g Protein: 13g Fat: 2g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 5g
Hashtag with us!
Don’t forget to tag your posts on social media with the hashtag, we’d love to see what you’re up to!