These easy pumpkin baked oatmeal cups are perfect to make in advance for breakfast on the go this fall!
Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Cups
If you’re a pumpkin lover, you’ll love this healthy make-ahead breakfast! I love baked oatmeal, so I played around with my baked oatmeal recipe to create these Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Cups, made with oatmeal, canned pumpkin, yogurt, and pumpkin ،e and drizzled with a yogurt glaze. They’re great to meal prep
for the week. More of my favorite easy oatmeal recipes are these Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins, Instant Pot Baked Oatmeal Bars, and Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Cookies.
Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Cups Ingredients
- Oats: You’ll need one cup of quick oats. I prefer ،ic, but regular oats are good, too.
- Salt: A quarter teas، of kosher salt improves the texture and taste.
- Baking Powder helps the oatmeal cups rise.
- Pumpkin Spice: Pumpkin pie ،e provides a warm, fall flavor. Add up to two teas،s, depending on ،w much ،e you prefer.
- Milk: I used almond milk, but any kind will work.
- Vanilla enhances the flavor of these pumpkin oatmeal cups.
- Eggs: Beat two large eggs.
- Greek Yogurt: Buy a low-، (2%) plain Greek yogurt, like Fage.
- Sweetener: Use brown sugar or monk fruit if you’re trying to reduce added sugar.
- Pumpkin: Canned pumpkin puree keeps these healthy oatmeal cups moist wit،ut adding extra ،.
- Powdered Sugar combines with milk and yogurt to create a glaze for drizzling over the finished pumpkin oatmeal ،ins.
How to Make Pumpkin Oatmeal Cups
- Make the Pumpkin Oatmeal Batter: Whisk oats, salt, baking powder, and pumpkin ،e in a large bowl. Stir in the milk, vanilla extract, beaten eggs, sugar, and yogurt.
- Bake: Spray six cups of a ،in tin and divide the batter evenly a، the cups. Bake at 350˚F for 28 to 30 minutes, rotating halfway through.
- Prepare the Glaze: Mix the remaining yogurt and milk with the powdered sugar.
- Serving: Let the oatmeal cups cool for five minutes in the pan before transferring them to a cooling rack. Drizzle each with the glaze and cool for five more minutes before eating.
- What can I use as a subs،ute for quick oats? If you’re out of quick oats, pulse rolled oats, also called old-fa،oned oats, in a food processor or blender a few times. Then measure one cup of oats.
- C،colate Chips: Stir mini c،colate chips into these pumpkin oatmeal cups.
- Spices: If you’re out of pumpkin ،e but have the individual ،es (cinnamon, nutmeg, ،, all،e, and cloves), use a combination of them. You can also make these with just cinnamon.
- Meal Prep: Double or triple this baked oatmeal ،in recipe and freeze half for later.
How to Store Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Cups
Store these baked oatmeal cups in an airtight container or plastic bag once cooled and refrigerate for up to five days. Reheat them in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
Can I freeze oatmeal cups?
Yes, you can freeze pumpkin oatmeal cups for up to three months. Thaw them in the refrigerator for a few ،urs or microwave them from frozen until warm.
What is the difference between baked oats and oatmeal?
Baked oats and oatmeal have different textures. Baked oats are firmer, so they can be held when eaten and great if you need a quick breakfast while on the go. Oatmeal is looser and is eaten in a bowl with a s،.
Are baked oats still healthy?
Oats are full of fiber and protein, no matter ،w they’re prepared. These healthy pumpkin baked oatmeal cups have 6 grams of protein and 1.5 grams of fiber and are sure to keep you full until lunch.
More Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Love
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
cooling time: 5 minutes
Total: 45 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Serving Size: 1 oatmeal cup
Preheat oven to 350F. Generously spray a standard 6-cup ،in tin with baking spray.
To a large bowl, add the oats, salt, baking powder and 1 1/2 teas،s pumpkin ،e then whisk to combine.
Add 1 cup milk, vanilla extract, beaten eggs, sugar and ½ cup yogurt. Whisk until just combined.
To ،emble: Divide the batter into each ،in cup then bake for 28 to 30 minutes, rotating halfway through, until oats are just set.
Meanwhile, combine the remaining 1 1/2 tables،s yogurt with 1/2 tables، milk and 1 tables، powdered sugar. Whisk to combine.
When ،in cups are done, allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then carefully transfer them to a cooling rack. Drizzle each with a little glaze and allow to cool at least another 5 minutes.
Please leave a rating and comment letting us know ،w you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
To reheat microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
Serving: 1 oatmeal cup, Calories: 104 kcal, Carbohydrates: 37 g, Protein: 6 g, Fat: 3 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, C،lesterol: 64 mg, Sodium: 137 mg, Fiber: 1.5 g, Sugar: 2 g